The Work Inspiration campaign provides an opportunity for schools to access meaningful, relevant and inspirational work placements for post-primary students.
Work Inspiration delivers placements in a variety of ways:
- A standard, week-long work placement (or 1–3 day placements)
- Careers talks
- Student insight days or work inspiration days/half days
- Unique, school-led ideas focusing on providing students with insight and inspiration
- Or any other business-led idea you can think of
Careers teachers can contact Work Inspiration in a number of ways:
- Find our phone number, postal address and email address on our Contact Page
- Register your interest with any of the current opportunities on our noticeboard
Work Inspiration does not accept requests from students or parents; rather, we liaise directly with Careers Teachers and Employers.