Work Experience Update 8 March 2021 – Health and Social Care based work experience
We had formal notification from the chair of the Regional Work Experience Placement (WEP) group that a decision had been made by the HSCNI OD Network to CONTINUE TO STAND DOWN all work experience placements and open days for post primary students and Level 1-3 in FE Colleges – this remains in place until 1 September 2021. There will be no work experience/open days before 1 September 2021.
This is a regional HSCNI decision and covers all organisations listed below:
- Belfast Health and Social Care Trust – all sites
- Northern Health and Social Care Trust – all sites
- South Eastern Health and Social Care Trust – all sites
- Southern Health and Social Care Trust – all sites
- Western Health and Social Care Trust– all sites
- NI Ambulance Service– all sites
- NI Blood Transfusion Service– all sites
- Business Services Organisation (BSO) (this includes Public Health Agency (PHA) and Health and Social Care Board)
Please refer to:
Work Inspiration Noticeboard:http://workinspiration-ni.com/noticeboard/
Work Inspiration Careers Resources:http://workinspiration-ni.com/resources/
Work Inspiration Careers Storyboards:http://workinspiration-ni.com/storyboards/
This is an update to the 1 October suspension which suspended activity until end of March 2021.
The Work Inspiration team postponed all of our physical events on 16 March 2020. At the moment there is no resumption to in person activity. Schools will be updated once there is a resumption.