Ulster Bank (Royal Bank of Scotland) – Dream Bigger programme
Dream Bigger programme is focused on developing transferrable entrepreneurial skills in 16-18 year old females across the UK. Their aim is to drive confidence in preparation for the future world of work and impact the percentage of women who intend to start a business. By engaging with Dream Bigger, students will:
- Broaden their career horizons and develop awareness of entrepreneurship as a possible future career
- Develop future skills and capabilities, leading to increased confidence and resilience
- Bridge the gap between education and the workplace, preparing for the future world of work
- Develop awareness, understanding and self-reflection of themselves and others
Igniting Entrepreneurial Purpose There is a series of digital sessions delivered by a member of the Dream Bigger team, aimed at inspiring students at the start of their entrepreneurial journey. Students should do all 3 sessions and they are running each week and right through the summer months. Ideally they are done in order – but don’t all have to be done in the same week. All sessions are booked on Eventbrite https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/o/royal-bank-dream-bigger-30163468544
To download the above poster click here.
Please see below to links for direct booking page for the individual sessions.
- Introduction to Entrepreneurship Every Tuesday @ 11: 00 – students can select the Tuesday that they want to attend this session: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/dream-bigger-introduction-to-entrepreneurship-tickets-106934417722
- Developing an Entrepreneurial Mindset Every Wednesday @ 11:00 – students can select the Wednesday that they want to attend this session:https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/dream-bigger-developing-an-entrepreneurial-mindset-tickets-106937900138
- Defining Entrepreneurial Purpose Every Thursday @ 11: 00 – students can select the Thursday that they want to attend this session:https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/dream-bigger-defining-entrepreneurial-purpose-tickets-106942469806